[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello my lfs usernave is spikeguns and the previus owner has been banned since 2007 and i have lfs since 2015
i've never played on tc so if you can unban me i will be thankfull
(sry for bad english)
Hello,

There's a few problems here.
  • You have not posted this in the correct forum (the correct forum is the Unban Request forum)
  • You have not used the format that is needed for unban requests (the format is inside a post in the Unban Request forum)
  • We do not unban second-hand accounts due to a variety of reasons

The Unban information thread just for your reference: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Quote:Second Hand Account Policy
As of now, we will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of the claims made.

Due to the amount of users attempting to exploit this method in order to get existing bans lifted, we have decided that they will remain instated for their entire duration and that the account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.
Reference URL's