[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Road Names - Affiliated Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyho,

If I recall correctly, we have in the Westhill map several roads named to the Affiliated Teams of [TC]. However, I do not see this being implemented in the new Blackwood map. Seeing as Blackwood is quite big now, is there any chance of implementing the same? Smile

-Frozen
If so, please consider a TT-memorial/road/park/corner/edge, thx.
Good to see some new names, but I agree it would be nice. Tongue
(2017-02-06 16:13)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]If so, please consider a TT-memorial/road/park/corner/edge, thx.

+1 to Frozen's idea, and also to Barney's one!
That would be cool to see. Smile
Good ideas Frozen and Barney! Wink
When we compiled the list of road names this time we learnt from some of the mistakes we made when naming roads at Westhill. Personally, I felt that some of the roads that were named after community based references were misplaced and not really a testament to those references at all.

Jamaica used to have a [CSR] and [GLOW] clubhouse but when open configs happened and we had the chance to rename them, we did because we at that time, none of the affiliate teams were really that active and the idea kinda died down after that. Until Westhill of course.

I would not be against bringing back affiliate team club houses in the future and I'll see what we can do about that. Maybe we'll end up letting each affiliate pick their plot. Smile
I see,

Since we had the roads in Westhill I did not see any harm in renaming 3-4 of the current ones to something with a reference to the affiliated teams. Im sure there are names that are suitable for current roads but contain (instead) a part of the affiliated team's name just like we have in Westhill.
I'm indifferent really, it's nice to see them on Westhill but it's a bit of variety for Blackwood, otherwise it would get stale having the same names on every track.
(2017-02-11 00:37)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
BP Wrote:Hello,

After a fairly lengthy time in management, [TC]►Ras◄ has decided to step down to the rank of Inspector. We thank him for his great contributions whilst in management and we're sure he'll continue to thrive in his new (old!) role.

On a brighter note, we congratulate [TC]►Brad◄, who is now a Chief Constable having taken the place of Ras.

Lastly, we extend our congratulations to [TC]►Dizzle◄ who will be temporarily taking up the position of Chief Constable in Training.

Thanks,
[TC] CityDriving Management

Congrats lads and Brads, Ras especially for the work you've done while you were in command of the team. However...

BP Wrote:On a brighter note, we congratulate [TC]►Brad◄, who is now a Chief Constable having taken the place of Ras.

...but can you not post this when I'm trying to eat? I nearly choked on my apple.

Yes Nick, good job.

Nick are you new to forums? Tongue
No, why do you ask?

[Image: old-man-at-computer.jpg]
(2017-02-11 00:42)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]No, why do you ask?

[Image: old-man-at-computer.jpg]

Isnt this picture related to a meme where men chat to underage girls
(2017-02-11 01:06)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt this picture related to a meme where men chat to underage girls

Ah whoops, you're a girl?
Reference URL's