[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban Totti912(Redbull) (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

what are you doing its not fair ?

Look replay - two other guys are wrong side, too ?

I think they dont get a ban?

I just try to be a good Cop, and get a ban.

All the crazy drivers dont get a ban.

Everyday i write to admins - wrong side ...these guys dont get a ban ?

and i always get a ban -.-*

that sucks. really!

I just want play and do my job, nothing happend, it was not okay, but tell that the other guy - who was in chase with me - he get no Ban ? thats not fair!

hope for a fast answer Smile

ok now i go offline.

I hope for a answer, and i hope, that i can play tomorrow on the server.

Just think over if it is fair!

I hope you are a person and no machine, which only can do Yes or No, when it looks in the book of rules Smile
Hi RedBull,

You were warned on the 22nd of September for wrong siding on the autobahn.

You ignored the warning, wrong sided again on the same day and got banned for 12 hours.

You were warned in-game today for wrong siding on the autobahn by Lampshade.

After these two warnings and one ban, you wrong side again, completely ignoring the warnings you had been issued. If you could clarify where I've been unfair then let me know - that ban was completely justified (if anything, it's too short). I understand you apologised but it just seems to be apology after apology at the moment, so I don't quite think you really mean it.

Just because you were in a chase doesn't make wrongsiding on the autobahn justified, and just because your suspect wrongsided doesn't make it justified either. If your suspect wrongsides on the AB, then you can inform TC's. There were at least 4 TC's online during that incident yet you didn't contact one of us.

In relation to your comments about the other drivers, those who I have seen wrongsiding in the replay have had appropriate action taken against them also, but we are not physic so sometimes some users slip through the net. As I'm sure you're aware we rely on user reports to help us with things we miss, so if you see any rule-breakers please follow the appropriate reporting procedures so we can take further action.
Hey Thomas.

Yes, sure! You are right, and i unterstand it.

But normaly i drive legal! The warning on 22nd got my brother, he drove with my account -.-

yeah, i know my account my problem.

But can you please cancle (it is the right word for that?`) the ban ?

I know the rules and drive as a COP, why i will stop the drivers who dont accept the rules.

So please dont talk with me like a noob who always ramm etc.

When i report drivers the admins ignore me or they are very unfriedly Smile

often the guys dont get a ban.

So i think its unfair, when i get a ban - iam a cop and not a rammer etc.

I want get my XFR this week Wink so i must drive Smile

so i hope that you can give me a chance and next time admins dont ignore me, when i report drivers. (not in this chase, but somethimes they ignore me)

and please first talk with me and dont ban me - because iam not a noob who play first time on your server Smile i only can say it again, iam a COP i want stop these guys!

i hope i can [erfüllen] (dont know the word) the rules but everyone has sometimes bad luck.

It´s just a game Smile so dont be so strict to a guy, who is on you side.

I wait for a answer Smile

Redbull.

ehm and i dont know if i had ignored a warning on 22 september

i dont know about a warning or a ban, so it must be my brother Smile

are you sure that it was my account?
(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Thomas.

Yes, sure! You are right, and i unterstand it.

But normaly i drive legal! The warning on 22nd got my brother, he drove with my account -.-

Normally you drive legal? You've had two warnings and one ban for driving illegally (against the rules). I wouldn't consider that driving legally most of the time.

(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i know my account my problem.

Yes, this is correct. Your account is your responsibility so anything which happens on your account is down to you.

(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]But can you please cancle (it is the right word for that?`) the ban ?

I know the rules and drive as a COP, why i will stop the drivers who dont accept the rules.

Knowing the rules, and obeying the rules, are two completely different things. I bet there are several other users who know the rules too, but that doesn't mean to say they follow them.

(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]So please dont talk with me like a noob who always ramm etc.

I've spoken to you rather reasonably - and haven't accused you of ramming.

(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]When i report drivers the admins ignore me or they are very unfriedly Smile

often the guys dont get a ban.

The action taken against users is determined by their previous record. Not all users will get banned if it is their first time committing the offence, but equally any report you do make will be noted on their record, so if they continue to break the rules then further action will be taken.

(2011-10-17 12:18)RedBull Wrote: [ -> ]So i think its unfair, when i get a ban - iam a cop and not a rammer etc.

I want get my XFR this week Wink so i must drive Smile

I know you're not a rammer and haven't said anything to suggest you are a rammer. You were banned for wrong siding on the autobahn, not for ramming.

Ultimately, I don't feel there has been a legitimate excuse for wrong siding on the autobahn here. For this reason I'm declining your unban request. Please be careful who you let onto your account in future as your account is your responsibility.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's