[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New player arrival. Absolute noob ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Victor here. Im new to TC community. Im playing LFS since the beginning (remember that black car windows?), with large gaps Smile whole time on demo (and a little bit of pereulok #shameonme).
After seeing a lot of TC related vids on youtube i've decided to join this community, mostly because of atmosphere here. Big shout out to GT4Tube and SeanProd Biggrin.
Im also into amateur beatmaking/piano and also djing (EDM mostly) - so if you have any questions related to this topic - ask me, maybe i can help Tongue (software > FL Studio/Traktor). Also i think im good in photoshop and vegas. Unfortunately i have low performance pc and i can't edit 720p videos, FHD is impossibru.

ALSO! Due to my work sometimes my younger brother drives my cars here. The difference is that he prefers server number two Smile I have a question related - accepting risk of consequences of his behavior online - do i have to change driver nickname when he is playing?

I hope that roads here will become my favorite in the whole internet Smile

Best wishes Smile

PS. My English grammar sux heavily, sometimes i am creating my own language, but i'm trying hard to be like Shakespeare Wink
Hi there. Smile

Quote:ALSO! Due to my work sometimes my younger brother drives my cars here. The difference is that he prefers server number two Smile I have a question related - accepting risk of consequences of his behavior online - do i have to change driver nickname when he is playing?

You don't have to change names but doing so might make it easier for people to know whether it's you or not (purely for social reasons really). As I think you're aware, your account is your responsibility. Smile
Welcome! Good to see pereulok players joining s2 . Hope to see you on Smile
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Welcome to the community Victor!

As BP has mentioned we run a strict policy about accounts that are shared. See below:

Your Account, Your Responsibility Policy
We hold a your account, your responsibility policy, which states that the account owner is ultimately responsible for the use of his/her account and whoever uses it.
[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

Hope that cleared it up for you!
Welcome!
Welcome Smile
Welcome! Biggrin
Welcome to [TC]
Welcome!
Welcome!
Hey Victor welcome to S2 and TC! See you around Smile
Hello sir!
Welcome and enjoy! Smile
Reference URL's