[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can Swedes open this link?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can people from Sweden open this link? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lling.html

It appears users of the page "4chan" have discovered that the Swedish government censors articles that concern attacks by migrants and refugees. Here's a relevant gif:

[Image: lGIQkZZ.gif]
[Image: dabf196ec915967c39e0abeed6030ddc.png]

I'm from Sweden and I can't open it...
Interesting. So it is real.

Thanks for your contribution. Smile
Same here.
Is sweden the new China in terms of censure? Incredible
Censorship and control of speech is happening all around the planet and silently grows step by step. Here in Germany as well as in China.
not working for me neither.
(2017-02-20 16:36)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Censorship and control of speech is happening all around the planet and silently grows step by step. Here in Germany as well as in China.

Nothing in The Netherlands. Smile
(2017-02-20 18:13)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-20 16:36)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Censorship and control of speech is happening all around the planet and silently grows step by step. Here in Germany as well as in China.

...that you're aware of.
(2017-02-20 18:41)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-20 18:13)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]

...that you're aware of.

That. It may not be as blatant as a censored news-article, but even the choice of tv programme and selection of news is some form of passive censorship and mind control.
This may be a dumb question but what if you use a proxy server or IP faker? I know the US can't stream lots of sports or races the rest of the world can for free. So we resort to IP spoofers. I'm looking at you 24 of LeMans and Daytona.

Edit: never mind. Never go full *Removed*. Should have watched the gif. Clearly that's what he did lol.
Reference URL's