[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hillside Road Speed Limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would TC or Chuck consider changing the speed limit on Hillside road between Shopping Mall and Drifter's corner to 135 Km/h? I find myself easily exceeding the 120 km/h limit in my restricted XRG/XFG. The road is wide and not very technical compared to other 135 Km/h zones in other TC layouts, allowing safe travel. Adding a dividing guardrail or jersey barriers in this section would ensure safe travel because people love to WW in that area coming in towards Drifter's corner from Hillside.
+1 to changing the speed limit there, the road can be safely traveled at 135 km/h.
-1 to adding barriers, even going towards drifters corner the visibility is good enough to safely spot any traffic without using the map before wrongsiding.
+1 i agree to increase speed limits any time
+1 for increasing speed limit.
I'll raise this with the team and reply back soon.
+1 to speedlimit, not just for going uphill, but whilst going downhill its easy to push down on that pedal.
Barriers I give a -+0 as I dont think they are necessary, but they could look good.
More barriers is just more things to crash into and because of. What about a fashion show for barriers?
I would love to see hillside road going up to 135.
Barriers would encourage players to drive on the correct side, kind of like the barriers on Highway 1, spaced out throughout the section. Tires would be good too
There are too many objects in tc layouts and now you want more?
The barrier increases the risk of accident.
If then without objects the increase of the speed limit
+1 About the speed limit change.

There no need, in my opinion, to place more objects or barriers.
+1 to the speed limit change.
Makes the map feel larger when cruising if the speed limits are lower, I personally think 75 is fine, but I'm neutral I wouldn't mind if it was changed.
Not trying to be a pain or anything, but did you guys consider this? Would be cool to try it out next time Montana comes around. Seems like a lot of people would enjoy it.
Reference URL's