[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Need Recommendation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am looking to get back into LFS/Iracing (Stock Cars, but am in the market for a new wheel/pedals/shifter. I originally had just a driving force GT Logitech wheel set.

I guess my budget would be like 600 or so? I want an H/Seq shifter preferably. A clutch is a must. Paddle shifters I can care less about. I want some quality as well with no performance issues etc.

Can anyone help. I am not sure what is all compatible with what from Fanatech etc. That is the main place I have been looking.
T300 Alcantara + TH8A
T500RS + TH8A
T300 Alcantara + TH8A, i have the wheel myself and its fantastic!
T300 is the only way to go, so is th8a or fanatec shifter(if you got the moneys). Also pedals from fanatec are very good but they are just more expensive than thrustmaster ones.
Okay, been told about that shifter. Are their any better pedal and wheel combos?

I like the ClubSport v3 pedals. Any wheels that go good with that? My budget might be a lil higher then 600 if i can get the right combo. May add a play seat in the future we shall see
Well fanatec has this one: https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/racing-whe...ne-eu.html

It really is just about your budget.
If you got money, fanatec
If not, thrustmaster

T300 is really really good and i bet you will be satisfied with it. I just went from DFGT to T300RS GTE 3 months ago and the difference was day and night. Suddenly i could catch slides and i was more constant and precise with my driving because i could feel even the small bumps and weight transfers. For pedals, try to get one with loadcell, it improves braking (or thats what i have heard Biggrin)

EDIT: probably best bang for bucks is t300 alcantara with TH8A
(2017-03-05 15:38)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]T300 Alcantara + TH8A

Since I own both of these I can recommend them wholeheartedly. Here's a thread and video about my setup and why I chose to buy the kit I bought:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24138

If you can afford Fanatec pedals after buying a T300 and a TH8A, go for it.
+1 on T300 and TH8A from here as well, that would be what I'd buy atm.
If the budget stretches I'd recommend:

GT Omega wheel stand with gearshifter add-on
T300
TH8A Shifter
Fanatec CSP V3 Pedals
Reference URL's