[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [RDSR] Football - Event Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 87FNa1D.png]

Following on from the recent successful Rocket League tournaments, RDSR have teamed up with [TC] Gaming in hosting a football themed event for LFS. We're hoping that it will encourage others to participate in future Rocket League tournaments hosted by [TC] Gaming & WsD.

For more information on the Rocket League tournaments click below.

[Image: tc-gaming-m.png]

[Image: event-details.png]

[Image: event-when.png]
Saturday 8th April 2017 at 8pm BST

Participants are expected to arrive 15 minutes before the event start time so that we can start promptly at 8pm.

[Image: event-where.png]
[RDSR] Football - Click to join or Copy & Paste the server name into your LFS

The server password will be sent to all participants on the evening via Forum PM. Be sure to keep an eye on your private messages on the day.

[Image: event-teams.png]
This event is open to everyone, however due to the fact some participants may already own the game, we will assign participants to teams. For example, those with Rocket League will be in teams together and those without will be in teams together.

There will be 8 teams of 3, so a maximum of 24 participants. We will keep a list of reserves in the event of a team member failing to show up.

Rounds last 10 minutes and we switch sides at half-time (5 minutes in).

The event should last no longer than 2 hours

[Image: event-cars.png]
Only the RB4 is permitted for use in this event. With a UF1 as a football.

[Image: event-prizes.png]
We have 3 Rocket League steam codes up for grabs.
  • The highest placed team of drivers who do not already own the game will all receive a copy of Rocket League*
  • If a team that wins already owns the game, they'll receive 20,000 insim currency instead.

This event is for fun and to hopefully encourage those that haven't participated in the [TC] Gaming & WsD Rocket League tournaments to join in.

There is no entry fee for this event.

[Image: event-teamspeak.png]
Participants will need to be on Teamspeak to listen for instructions. You don't need a microphone to join.

[Image: event-skins.png]
The skins for this event can be downloaded by the link below.

>> Download <<

[Image: event-tags.png]
Depending what team you're assigned to, you will need to use the following format as your in-game name when taking part. The signup thread will be kept updated with team lists.

[Image: tags.png]

[Image: event-rules.png]
- Please ensure that you read all of the information above thoroughly to help ensure the event goes smoothly on the evening.
- No deliberately ramming other players, feel free to demolish the UF1 ball though!

*You will need Steam desktop client installed in order to redeem your Rocket League code.

Stadium layout provided by [Image: csr-logo.png]
The whole event will be live streamed for people who want to watch.
Now this is a brilliant multi-teamed organisation for an event...

[TC], [RDSR] and [CSR]

:gobsmacked:
We've added 2 more teams, so we now have 6 teams of 3 instead of 4. The time of the event will take no longer than 2 hours if there are no delays.
A further 2 teams have been added, there are now 2 teams per colour.

Sign up with some friends for your chance to win a copy of Rocket League or some Insim cash!
(2017-03-31 23:08)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Stadium layout provided by [Image: csr-logo.png]

If its the layout I think it is/looks like it is in the screenshot, it was actually originally made by me for the CSR tournament Rolleyes. Pretty sure I've made an updated version of it since with improved sides and pits Thumbup
Oops sorry Sam wasn't aware you were the creator. Any objections to us using it? I just assumed it was made by CSR as a team. Wouldn't mind giving your updated version a go too if that was ok?

I have edited the current one to move the start points as the turning circle wasn't great up top for the RB4
Course not, more than happy for you guys to use the layout, I'll send you the update when I get home if I remember. Disappointing to see people claiming others work though. Let me know if you need any help.
(2017-04-05 17:59)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Course not, more than happy for you guys to use the layout, I'll send you the update when I get home if I remember. Disappointing to see people claiming others work though. Let me know if you need any help.

Never claimed anything, just provided our friends at [RDSR] with the layout, I apologize for not getting permission from you before sharing it with them, they kindly asked for it, so we gave it to them. Just assumed that it was built when you were in [CSR], it was partly [CSR]'s also, guess I was wrong. Sorry!
Sam, it says provided by, not made by but i agree, some credit should have gone to the maker of the layout.
We have a few spaces left if anyone fancies a game of LFS Football tomorrow evening Smile
Reference URL's