[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [RDSR] Football - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 87FNa1D.png]

[Image: event-discussion.png]

Feel free to discuss the event or ask any questions about the upcoming [RDSR] Football event below.
why are these events always on saturday afternoon :-(
Its on Saturday evening :/ 8pm
(2017-03-31 23:50)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]Its on Saturday evening :/ 8pm

Timezones exist dad.
(2017-04-02 16:13)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Timezones exist dad.

(2017-03-31 23:08)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Saturday 8th April 2017 at 8pm BST

Read more about the event next time Smile
Assigned all current sign-ups to a team, if you want to play, there is still room for you and your friends! Smile
Loving the way the teams are laid out.. Buzzing for it tbh. Biggrin
Pink, how fitting BiggrinD
Suits you sir!
Nis bud, not sure if you've been told or anything because I'm lazy but Blue (Blueshift) is on both Blue (?) and Pink (2). Heads up. Smile
Good luck to everyone!
A reminder that this event starts in one hour. You may still sign up but you will be added to the reserve list until all 8 teams can be fulfilled.
Can we get some results?
(2017-04-09 22:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get some results?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=25951

There are Smile
Congratulations to the winners!
Was really fun. Shame some peeps didnt show up or just left. Still you managed to run everything smooth without lots of waitingtime. Maybe duration would have even gotten too long if all teams would have been filled.
The mode was quite confusing(maybe because of the unexpected changes in the lineups) to me and i believe others aswell. Never really knew who would play and im not a big fan of the KO-mode in the end. Before the final Blue had 3-0 victories and 11-1 goals. Still we could have lost by a single goal in the overtime vs. red who had 2-1 games, 4-4 goals and lost the direct comparison 4-1. But that's just my personal taste i guess. On a positive note, tension was real in the end, for sure Wink

Also you might want to consider a small FAQ or basic info in the signup-/discussion thread. Just the tiny things like the two colors of the stadium, how the insim displays what team has to pick what side, where the cars are supposed to line up at the start, when to move, how to use channelchat. No big deal, and all questions were answered quite quickly, but it would help the smoothness and admins have time to care about other things.
Props to Razz 'n Grey for a great performance and especially not giving up despite being only two drivers. Winner of hearts Tongue

Thx for hosting, good fun!
Great event, thank you for that Smile

I have nothing to say about anything. I came there to have fun, not to seek for "mistakes".

Congratulations to winners and special one for Green team who did realy good work. I thought we will lose 3v2 game Biggrin If Spark did not left you would be in the final i think. Wink

Looking forward to another fun night Smile
We apologise for the waiting times and some confusion. A few people didn't turn up at the start and 1 team left when they were playing later on. But shortly after that we had a working match plan and it went smoothly after that.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile
(2017-04-10 08:02)Jacob Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing to say about anything. I came there to have fun, not to seek for "mistakes".

There's a great difference between searching for mistakes(flaming, unjustified criticism, uncalled tone/attidue) and feedback to improve things in general, to make things "better"(easier, quicker, transparent) for everyone, including the hosters themselves. Its called progress.
We can only apologise, we'll learn from it Wink
Was good fun! Was a shame that people left halfway or just didn't show up. Just made it unfair during games. But a good event, cheers RDSR Wink
Reference URL's