[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood Traffic Intensity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vC76UwT.png?1]

I thought people might find this interesting, especially for cops and robbers looking to refine their strategies. It might also be useful for layout changes in the future. I recorded the traffic over a period of a few hours giving me 11,047 (X,Y) coordinates.

Obviously, the brighter the white, the more traffic you can expect... I would say it is indubitably apparent where most of the traffic is concentrated!

Most intense point of traffic:

Data set available upon request.
That's very cool! Great work getting that data and portraying it how you have Smile
I really like that as a picture! It looks really cool tbh. Even though on the outside it does give good information, would love to see this done at peak-times over every track twice, then it'd give a good idea of how it varies at peak but also how it varies over 2 rotations.
Looks amazing Smile That's gonna be useful for a lot of people Smile
(2017-04-29 07:58)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]I really like that as a picture! It looks really cool tbh. Even though on the outside it does give good information, would love to see this done at peak-times over every track twice, then it'd give a good idea of how it varies at peak but also how it varies over 2 rotations.

I agree, it would be worth doing it a few times over to get a better understanding of the traffic overall.
Very nice
(2017-04-29 10:10)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-29 07:58)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]I really like that as a picture! It looks really cool tbh. Even though on the outside it does give good information, would love to see this done at peak-times over every track twice, then it'd give a good idea of how it varies at peak but also how it varies over 2 rotations.

I agree, it would be worth doing it a few times over to get a better understanding of the traffic overall.

Exactly, it'd show the TC HWA's where to put roadworks Wink
Reference URL's