[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - I AM STAY HERE PROHIBITED (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BEN BEFORE 45 DAYS BEFORE MY BEST FRIEND'S I LAID ON ACCOUNT AND I EAT HIS BAN was LIFTED MY FRIEND'S NEW ACCOUNT enter TC BLACK TOP NAMED ADMIN I would ask ME banned AS see MORE NEW AREAS OF MY BEST FRIEND'S ACCOUNT his BANLAT the SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ACCOUNT NEW TOOK MY FRIEND AND SERIOUSLY my FRIEND MID our distorted EARLIER
I AM NOT PROHIBITED

Nick Name : Jun Lokki
User Name :13btrotary

Tc Black Top Banned ME
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
I'm sorry, but I have great difficulty trying to decipher what you're saying.
I mean, what I want is that I have already banned the account that I have already banned, but I accept the ban, but the ban period is 1 day, so I entered the account with different account, I did not buy the account but I did not buy multi account. KAPLAN Named account I spent 45 days ban
I have been accused of entering Multi account but I want to fix your mistake again I have not got a multi account Tc City Driving I am a LFS for you more like a game I like you I am in the presence of all people for the Ban

My other account is not banned anyway

I would like my account to be considered as an account I had previously banned and checked out.

I Love You If I Hate My Affair

I apologize if some of the cues are misunderstood because I am translating it through the Internet Browser, sir

My Ever A My Account Is Not Forbidden Black Top. Please be careful Smile)
I do not know how to explain myself. Previously Very Little English Speaking Elimination Buder respects Present Supreme T. C Council
Hi,

Lokki Wrote:I have not got a multi account Tc City Driving

Lokki Wrote:My other account is not banned anyway

Could you elaborate on this, please?

As it stands, I still don't have any good reason to unban you.
There is no reason for me to be banned. There is nothing wrong with my friend's account to login to the game. The other lady of my account was left. My friend gave me the account and I want his money. What do I do? I am begging I do not use Multi account to remove my ban. I do not ask you to multi-account with multi-account I do not use multi-account; (
As it stands, your name is attached to multiple banned accounts.

Do any other players have access to this licence, and do you have access to any other licences?
I am so embarrassed to say that, but I was using two people on my account named SuckMyCar, then I bought a new account, my friend gave me the money I paid half a month I bought a new account, I did not eat SuckMyCar prohibition, I suppose you would normally have a multi account when my friend is banned, In short, I was connecting two accounts, I did not even know that my Account was forbidden, I had already bought a new account in that day and suddenly my eyes were full I am trying to save 54 euros a month, helping but forbid: /
We operate a policy of "your account, your responsibility", here. This that we take action on accounts, due to the fact that it someone could say they were associated with a certain account in order to get it unbanned. This, I'm sure you'd imagine, would get difficult to police.

As it stands, there is 23 days left on the ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's