[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [DS]HANS's UNBAN REQUEST (Ban Reduced by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:DMRZ

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-05-13 10:21:02

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I couldnt save replay but i recorded video from temp mpr (Chatlog is visible) https://uploadir.com/u/h79dzqd6

● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Yes i accept the thing i said ("rly niga ?")was not right also not cool for black guys i know their about history. But i didnt meant that way ( as a racisim) and i believe ROBO[COP] didnt get that way too. I just said as a friendly word i didnt know you guys are so harsh about these things. I am sorry who take that serious but i think 365 days is too much for that reason. I accept my mistake all i ask make my penalty less like 1 day or 3 days even 1 week but not 1 year sir. My Computer is so shitty that i only can play this game if u take this from me i will get bored more and more. And the thing is Staff didnt investigate me or ROBO[COP] first just banned me.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

I can clearly see that you understand that usage of such words is very harsly looked upon. I hope you also understand that everyone can see the chat, and somebody else might get offended, not necessary the one you are talking to.

If you can promise to never use racist language again on our servers, I can greatly reduce your ban.
Of course i can promise and the repeat of this thing (which is not gonna be happen again) i accept the worst punishment (perma ban i guess) as a consequence of. I never gonna do that again you can be sure that because you made me happy with saying "I can greatly reduce your ban." Thanks for your attention
Ok, I will reduce your ban greatly as I said.

Your ban will end 2017-05-16

Thanks for cooperation

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's