[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + EfsaneTosun Banned Reason ? (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your LFS Username: EfsaneTosun

● Time & Date of Incident: bilmiyorum

● Replay / Screenshot Link: yok
● Replay Timestamps: yok

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Nedeni ve sebebi nedir bilmiyorum. Ve hesabım 8 gün ban yemiş. hesabımın açılmasını talep ediyorum...

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I do not know why and why. And my account has eaten 8 days. I demand that my account be opened ...

Right click and translate turkish to english pls.
Hello

Can you confirm to me your relation to the following accounts please:
  • brkbsmci0606
  • Mtdgknkbg37
  • sero8998
  • erensozer41
  • dogukankoc41
Please be honest in your response.

Ash
(2017-05-16 13:27)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Can you confirm to me your relation to the following accounts please:
  • brkbsmci0606
  • Mtdgknkbg37
  • sero8998
  • erensozer41
  • dogukankoc41
Please be honest in your response.

Ash

All my team friends.
what is the problem ?
Do you share each other's accounts?
(2017-05-16 15:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Do you share each other's accounts?

EfsaneTosun has not just been logged in by someone else or someone else who belongs to me.

You can check my account. There is no other entry in my externals.

/*
brkbsmci0606
Mtdgknkbg37
sero8998
erensozer41
dogukankoc41

Crack players share their teammates' accounts to promote the license but it's not a bad thing

We want to show the license to Turks and license them.

*/
Unfortunately as there is so many IP and nickname matches to these accounts, yours included, it is extremely difficult for us as administrators to differentiate who is using what account.

Also you should be encouraging these 'cracked' users to purchase a license, not letting them get a 'ride for free'. Again, who are we to know who is using what account?

Therefore at the moment I see no valid reason to unlink these accounts or presume they are secure to only one person.

I will be on the look out for further IP and nickname matches in the future and will act promptly if matches are found.

Will leave this open for a reply for a day or two before archiving.
This is not the case in EfsaneTosun.

Why do you need me to ban you?

Injustice!!!

Detailed control of my account and I want the compensation for the time I lost!
Because I really dont have the time right now, I am going to share with you what accounts have used the nickname 'M-TeCh'Emir':

- efsanetosun
- erensozer41
- brkbsmci0606

That is only the first detail into the massive puzzle of account sharing.
(2017-05-18 14:38)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Because I really dont have the time right now, I am going to share with you what accounts have used the nickname 'M-TeCh'Emir':

- efsanetosun
- erensozer41
- brkbsmci0606

That is only the first detail into the massive puzzle of account sharing.

M-TeCh'Emir - EfsaneTosun my account name It is only used by me.
1-2 years ago I got a license for introducing those people And I have not logged into those accounts since that day.

Years past and present ban now?

If you look at this logic Everyone can take the name of one. And can take the suspension penalty?

What is the underlying reason for this?
Well as I have just said, its been used on other accounts.
(2017-05-18 14:44)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Well as I have just said, its been used on other accounts.

Then I can use the name of the players after I am forbidden and do I mean I can move away from all of them?

So you and someone else use the name and ban it?
(2017-05-18 14:40)EfsaneTosun Wrote: [ -> ]1-2 years ago I got a license for introducing those people And I have not logged into those accounts since that day.

What is the username of this said account?
(2017-05-18 14:58)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-18 14:40)EfsaneTosun Wrote: [ -> ]1-2 years ago I got a license for introducing those people And I have not logged into those accounts since that day.

M-TeCh'Emir

You do not understand me.

My [TC]►Ash◄ use and my + you banned ? This name can be used if you are not in the cast? yes
(2017-05-18 14:59)EfsaneTosun Wrote: [ -> ]

M-TeCh'Emir

My [TC]►Ash◄ use and my + you banned ?

M-TeCh'Emir is a 'nickname'

Basically I need to know why your personal 'nickname' is plastered all over these other accounts? Im not talking like 1 time only, its multiple times they have been used.
(2017-05-18 15:01)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-18 14:59)EfsaneTosun Wrote: [ -> ]

M-TeCh'Emir

My [TC]►Ash◄ use and my + you banned ?

M-TeCh'Emir is a 'nickname'

Basically I need to know why your personal 'nickname' is plastered all over these other accounts? Im not talking like 1 time only, its multiple times they have been used.

This can not be my problem It means you can use it anywhere and ban it?
Look, to put it simply, every single one of you listed above has a mixture of multiple usernames from the same MTech group which are used upon multiple occasions.

This is enough for me to confirm that you are sharing accounts which means we cannot tell who we are punishing. You must understand that it is pointless one of us banning an account if you are just going to avoid that ban by using another account.

Not only that, but there are literally pages upon pages giving me a trail between every single IP match which goes from account to account to account which all leads upto one big circle.
(2017-05-18 15:20)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Look, to put it simply, every single one of you listed above has a mixture of multiple usernames from the same MTech group which are used upon multiple occasions.

This is enough for me to confirm that you are sharing accounts which means we cannot tell who we are punishing. You must understand that it is pointless one of us banning an account if you are just going to avoid that ban by using another account.

Not only that, but there are literally pages upon pages giving me a trail between every single IP match which goes from account to account to account which all leads upto one big circle.

What does this have to do with my account?

Is it only because of my name?
Right ok let me ask you something, how many years have you been playing [TC]?
(2017-05-18 15:51)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Right ok let me ask you something, how many years have you been playing [TC]?

TC: 1-2 moon

Other than that crack;
7-8 I opened a new account and got a license

My All Username;
mokoko1234
EmirhanPala
kralnet066
YounGPimP
Sorry obviously some translation issues, what is a 'moon'?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's