[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: TannuQ

- Time & Date of Incident: 19.05.17 17:20

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: No info why i got banned. "host refused connection. looked reports but didnt find anythink. i have another ip right now. Code 1?
Hello TannuQ,

You were banned by our automatic system due to a country change. Have you move anywhere or using a VPN?
Hello. Country change. atm im at finland. gonna move back to estonia next week. but still i would like to play in TC.
Everything checks out.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hi. Totally forgot about my ip change. can i get unban?
● Your LFS Username: TannuQ

● Time & Date of Incident: 25.05

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Code 1.
At Wednesday i came back to estonia so my ip changed.
I'm sorting this now, but please remember to keep this code 1 stuff to just one thread (this one). I've merged the threads.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello. IP change today. router died so im using another internet right now.
That's fine, no action from us is necessary. You're not banned or anything.
Reference URL's