[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - i want to turn down the revoke :D (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
- Your LFS Username: zeez9238

- Time & Date of Incident : before 2 months..

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:
first: i get revoked for 1 chase i busted him for a rams to many times, thats my fault i know, but i got so many chases without ramming, and i know how to stop the susbect but that time i dont know how i play and what i do, i know fully its my fault but i didnt know about this page on the fourm, i ask some freinds he tell me this page, so this happend i think before 2 monthes or more, sorry for my bad english but i can tell you more but i dont know english Biggrin

so i can do a another cop test, but the tranning its different my time,
im on saudi arabia the tranners and my times its different
like there treannerrs on my time on the morrning i cant becuz i have work, and theres tranners on my sleep time BiggrinD so i dont know what i do
so i want to please turn down the revoke and i will be more carefull for thats thing and i will read the rules again if any admin want this.. sorry for that Biggrin and thanks

and back my cop lincese ..
This Cop Rights Revocation appeal is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.
The original admin who revoked your rights may provide additional information. Please be patient, we will reply in due course.
waitid to much Biggrin
(2017-05-24 13:02)zeez9238 Wrote: [ -> ]waitid to much Biggrin

It doesnt work that way, we decide when we are ready to post. We are currently discussing this issue internally and will get back to you when we have come to a decision.

In the mean time, please be patient.
oh, ok i thought i wait for the admin who revoked my lincese to talk with, its ok take your time sir.
Hi,

We feel the reason for your cop rights revocation was legitimate. According to our records, you were ramming during a pursuit, and your basic car control is lacking.

You would certainly benefit from Police Training. At a minimum, you need to pass Basic Training in order to regain your rights.

Thanks,
[TC] CityDriving Management

Cop Rights Revocation Appeal Denied
Unfortunately your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons described.
Reference URL's