[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Rowdybmxer unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rowdybmxer

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-03-29 02:33:29

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Too old/ N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel i should be unbanned because i was autobanned for going under the money limit i believe. I would like to come back on and enjoy TC Citydriving as its been nearly one year since i have been banned and i don't see the reason for being banned under the money limit. Thanks
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

Being investigated by management due to the way you got banned... You didn't just get -5k, you got there by repeatedly swearing.
Sorry about that too didn't have any idea by what else i did this ban occured when i was 13 im now 15
Why did you get yourself deliberately auto-banned by swearing?
Swearing is not allowed on the server, which you obviously knew at the time.
It wasn't for swearing it was for going under the money limit and i was swearing.

I cant remember witch on got me banned as i have said before its been over a year and i have basically forgotten.
Yes, the ban was for money abuse (-5k) but it was a. intentional and b. your method of choice was swearing.

Since it's been a while, we'll give you another chance but don't pull this nonsense again.

As you know, you were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
I understand thank you!
How long does it take to be unbanned? just asking
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's