[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Banned? (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm banned and have no idea why.. and it's a 1 year ban?

username: sebiskill

I was probably banned during this afternoon bcause i played earlier today, its 21:20 here now.
Yes, you were banned this afternoon.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Good morning,

You were banned for using a racist remark in the server chat, namely the "N" word, without any particular regard.

Any thoughts on this?
Well.. I'm black so.. i say it with my friends and i guess i didn't know this would go for a 1 year ban? I know that racism isn't tolerated but saying "n*****" to a person you're talking to, friendly, shouldn't be a reason for any ban, especially a one year one.

Administrator Message by: BP

Edited out the word
Regardless of your fairly lax use of the word in your own time, this still contravenes Rule 1.7, which clearly states to use proper language at all times.

I'm willing to reduce your ban, should you promise to watch your language whilst on the servers in future.
well sure, i never really tought that this could give me a ban.. i'm sorry and i won't ever use this word or kind of words again (: if you could be awesome and make my ban smaller than a few months i would be very happy, ty Smile
Taking your words into consideration, I'm happy enough that you will conduct yourself more appropriately on the server.

As such, I will go ahead and unban you shortly, on the understanding that this won't occur again.

Thanks.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's