[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Just an introduction of myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone just like to introduce myself I am robo I know bit weird nickname working for cop license Smile I'm a friendly and eager person love to interact with people and love a challenge if I can help anyone pls let me know would like love to help and to anyone that doesn't know yes me and ganji (aka) bowler are related we are brothers with different styles want to know more post a reply look forward to playing and getting to know you all
Welcome. Smile
I've moved this to "Arrivals and Newbies" btw.
Oh thank you bp didnt realise Smile
Welcome!
Welcome to TC!
Welcome!
Welcome to TC!
Welcome Smile
Hi and welcome robo my new friend Smile
I've been called "Robo cop" forever around here when I'm copping as the small "a" at the end seams to be too hard to read for some users, maybe you'll clear this up? Or maybe I'll just be mixed up with you. I don't know.

Nonetheless, welcome to the community and hope you have a great time Smile
Welcome

(2017-05-28 17:03)robo Wrote: [ -> ]different styles

Care to elaborate?
Sure I rely a lot on instinct and think what is going to happen before I take any action before I do anything I can drive most sets too also I can be aggressive but live driving smooth with speed (not to everyone's taste) love to cruise with others also if it helps them get better hope this answers your questions sonic Smile
Nice, so how does that differ to Ganji's style?
Ganji is quite laid back still reletivly fast but likes to drive in a controlled manor using resources to best of his abilities and y not its what there there for right but I like taking charge so I can do things for others and myself
Oh, interesting Smile
Welcome to TC!
Welcome!
Welcome to tc na na enjoy ya licence that I bought u lol lots of lub ya lil bro xxxx hahahahahahahahaha Smile
Hallo! Welcome Smile
Welcome,

Feel free to ask whatever you want, and feel free to contact me in whatever you need and I will try to help you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's