[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request : username everydayimshufflin (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: everydayimshufflin

- Time & Date of Incident May 28th, 2017 @ 5:50 PM PDT

- Replay / Screenshot Link: [Image: oOEVO]

- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: If the admins of the forum, and TC feel as if i am undeserving of an unban, then i shall not argue..

I do not have a full copy of the chatlog, due to people going back and forth conversating. But it started with Nando saying "f*uck the police comin straight from the underground." I replied with "hating on a n*gga nando cause hes white"

I completely and fully understand that swearing, and or abuse of any kind is not tolerated on the forum, as the TC servers, i just feel my ban was unjustified because i didnt have much time to explain myself to Blacktop, who i felt i was being ignorant toward him when i really did not know using the N word would result me in a ban.

After blacktop had verbally confronted me about using the N word, and how it would result in a ban he asked me if i knew i could get banned for said using of the word.

i replied with, "No i was not" which at that point im assuming he took it as me trying to take back what i said, when in reality all i was trying to get across to him that i did not know that was something that could end me up being banned.

As said previously, i completely and fully understand the reprecussion and penalty of swearing and or abuse on the forums or servers.

In conclusion, i feel as if Blacktop was slightly out of line in regards to my banning, and not allowing me to explain myself to him that i was not trying to take back what i said, but that i sincerely did not know that using the N word(mind you that it ended with an GA, instead of the ER on the end of the word) but i understand that doesnt justify my choice of word. Please look into this.

Sincerely-
Jackson
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Thank you, Blacktop.

I'd also like to add, that I'm hoping that nobody thought I was trying to insult Nando racially or verbally.. Was going along to N.W.A song Straight out of compton.

Thank you for looking into my appeal, I hope you understand that i recognize my mistake.
Hello, thanks for bearing with me.

Your history consists of mostly swearing fines, which, with almost 80hrs playtime on the server, you should know that goes against Rule 1.7, which clearly states to use proper language at all times.

You have had 7 swear fines in a little over a month; I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say that this isn't acceptable.

In this respect, I'm not entirely convinced you did understand that swearing isn't tolerated.
Hello to you as well, and you're welcome.

Regarding my past 7 swearing fines, I can agree with you on the matter of it being unacceptable. On the other hand, I also understand that it isn't tolerated at all, and appropriate language should be used at all times. I'm not gonna pull the "it slipped out" game with you but, I can honestly say it's been purely accidental every time i did swear, and always apologized for doing so every time.

I have a hard time keeping a filter sometimes and that i can admit..

But I do understand where your going with this, and my intolerance to swearing and i do apologize.
Hi,

Given your relatively clean history, swearing aside, I'm willing to unban you on the condition that you watch your language very carefully whilst frequenting our servers.

I understand keeping a filter isn't always the easiest job in the world, but the simple fact is that rules are rules.

Your apology is appreciated, however before I unban you can you please confirm here that you understand the condition of the unban?

Thanks.
Confirmable warning issued in-game related to said same regarding conditions of unban.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's