[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Return to Grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I hadn't played Grid for a number of months coming up to a number of years. I finally got my controller re-working with it however I wondered, I used to hit 10 million drift runs in 5 laps on Yokahoma C1 route, could I have gotten better?

In all three videos it was Drift Battle which is 8 cars on track (1 human 7 AI) trying to drift around, can get good tandems.

Well below is 3 videos

Video 1: A quick practise warm up in Grid, trying to get into the AE86 due to not a lot of power but enough to use the car as a drifter.

Video 2: A run on C1 in career mode, this was one of the hire driver events however I wasn't expecting to score as high as I did.

Video 3: I got it... This was my big attempt at the runs, wanting to hit that 100 million, as the title said I did lie down midway through, the AI cars are really dumb sometimes.

In summary: A shame Grid has no more multiplayer (Sure tuungle works) would still like to drift with others.
Reference URL's