[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTA Online: Gunrunning Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming June 13th!
GTA Online: Gunrunning

[Image: 6c1c2d14070879bbe02fc487f8e0af78660d239c.jpg]

To thrive as an arms dealer in GTA Online: Gunrunning, it’s going to take more than street smarts. Choose your supporting vehicles and armaments wisely for your best chance to outwit both the feds and any rival dealers. Start moving weapons to eager buyers in Los Santos or Blaine County to earn a tidy profit and tap into powerful new upgrades, modifications and heavy duty weaponry.

Highlights:
  • Underground bunkers.
  • Mobile Operations Center (MOC) - "Storable in your Bunker, this drivable command center’s modular construction allows for tailored combinations of vehicle workshop, weapons workshop, luxury living quarters, and command center – with facilities for upgrading and customizing your arsenal and modifying Weaponized Vehicles (including turrets for your MOC that can be manned by your squad) – all at your fingertips, and pulled by a fully customizable commercial semi."
  • Crazy new vehicles, including a mobile anti-aircraft trailer and jet-powered motorbike.
[Image: 1582cc67c9f5361fa0020fb420093ed2ea907d01.jpg]

[Image: eaa39d2e111da0c8a48a31b63292aa9fad3d5831.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...Centers-an
Pretty impressive Biggrin
these DLCs are only for multiplayer, right? It doesnt add anything into singleplayer, and those DLC cars are not available in sp, right?
(2017-06-02 23:17)Jacob Wrote: [ -> ]these DLCs are only for multiplayer, right? It doesnt add anything into singleplayer, and those DLC cars are not available in sp, right?
Yeah i believe so.
awyeeeaaah! I'm ready
I'm not ready! Smile

Quote:The manufacture and distribution of illegal arms comes to Southern San Andreas next week on Tuesday June 13th in Gunrunning, the latest GTA Online update for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Fortify a subterranean bunker, decimate your enemies in a Mobile Operations Center, wreak havoc in a new fleet of Weaponized Vehicles, and make your mark on the SA arms trade. Watch the new trailer above.
Time to give it a try!
Reference URL's