[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - brkbsmci0606 - 365 Day Ban!! Injustice ! (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: brkbsmci0606

●Time & Date of Incident: no
● Replay / Screenshot Link: no
● Replay Timestamps: no
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban; I was shocked when I read the reason for the ban. I have 30 or 35 people in the server, so I am warning that I am playing with a problem while playing games. Could you put an end to injustice?
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Despite 222 playing hours, you clearly have no grasp of how anything works.

For a start, your attitude is not good enough to be a part of this server. You were being constantly rude to another user for no reason (in fact, they were getting hit by the convoy you were in, and somehow you think that is their fault?), and you continued to be very rude to the same user after you, yourself, crashed into them - that is, instead of doing the correct thing and acknowledging fault.

You are very unreasonable and your logic is so skewed that it's clear that anything I say or do will not make any difference.

You have a history for problematic driving / generally not caring for anything / poor attitude. Take this year ban and re-evaluate your behaviour and work on basic common sense & etiquette.

If you still think the ban is wrong, check out this link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's