[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - brkbsmci0606 - 365 Day Ban!! Injustice ! (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I organize daily convoy events for 30 or 40 people on my TC. But you forbid me, because I play regularly. You reward those who break the order.
By continuing to play with those who do not know the rules, you are forbidden even though I do not obey all the rules. All you do is racism and disrespect. I think people like you should act right and be an example.
I have been playing LFS 0.5v since 2004. I have managed a lot of cruise servers along with the insinc. I found a solution to many problems. But I was not unfairly like you. Please rate events in Server correctly. You should not take sides with people who knowingly and willingly try to trouble you in the event that occurs. Are you banned 365 days to be kind and polite to you?
PLEASE WE PROVIDE ADMITTED AND LOGIC ADMINISTRATION. PLEASE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE US FOR OUR TURKISH.
YOU GIVE YOUR DECISION AND YOUR BEHAVIOR SHOWS YOU ARE RANDAL.
Hello,

If you still think the ban is wrong, check out this link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER UNBAN REQUEST FOR THIS.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's