[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - J4ME510
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: j4me510
Nickname: Mystic
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm available from 10th June
English (+0 GMT)

Administrator Message by: Connor

Changed thread title. Please, in future, post in this area when posting a training application.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I've read the rules
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 01/07/2017

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Continue from: P.I.T

Notes: Trainee had to leave.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Just a reminder that you still need to complete your training, contact a trainer to continue your training. This will be archived soon.
Training Information:

Took place on: 17/07/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Used all the correct commands, gave a safe distance from the suspect when approaching intersections & made some good PITs when given the chance.

Improvements: One of the reasons for failure was your car control. I don't believe you are struggling to handle the car but the driving line you chose and taking risky decisions lead to you driving dangerously. The chase started off well and you were being safe but about 3-4 minutes in I could see lots of wrong-siding when it wasn't necessary, diving over sand pits and frequently driving on the grass resulting in you running into barriers. You were told before the start of the chase that you need to demonstrate you can drive safely but you were unfortunately all over the road. If this chase was on the server I can only see you crashing into oncoming cars. To improve, find a better driving line, stick to the right where possible and avoid driving over the sand pits or grass as in most cases you will not be in full control.

Despite some PITs being performed well, there were a couple of door hits. During one of your PITs you didn't move out of the suspects way and pushed him straight into the end of a barrier causing serious damage. You had the opportunity to move over to the left or to the right to avoid this happening. It seems like it was an accident, but it was something that could have been avoided. It's important to look at your surroundings and anticipate what could happen after performing your maneuver. Be prepared to take evasive action if you need to. Try to keep suspect car damage down to a minimal if you can.

Notes:
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's