[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban Prise_20 (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:prise_20

● Time & Date of Incident:19:50 06-06-2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link:https://f.top4top.net/p_522aaef41.png
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:just sayed for one player he honking in red light so i ask him then sayed like joke kill your self and TC Blacktop banned me 180 days for what?
Hi,

Do you really think telling someone to go kill themself is an appropriate response to being beeped at? Are you really that immature that you think it's a joke? Because as far as I could tell, no one laughed.
okay sorry for that i didn't know that if i breakk the rule banned me 7 days not 180 days
sorry agin for that it's my fault
You were issued with a confirmable warning by Ash not a few hours ago, telling you that you were on your final warning.

It's blatantly obvious that you couldn't take his advice on board, and now this is the consequences.

"Sorry" isn't a "get out of jail free" card that you can use to your advantage. You've been around here long enough to know that Rule 1.1, the very first rule, is to respect other players. If you can't even do that after 305hrs, I think you can do well with the break.

See you in 180 days.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's