[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:mattia88

● Time & Date of Incident: N/A (i don't Remember)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: so i got banned for swearing, wich i can recall, what i am complaining about is the time im being banned for, 365 days, for just swearing.
i remember seeing people just go around with the purpose of crashing others and they dont get nothing (?)
Your swearing has been a bit excessive. Want to see the last 31 days worth?

13/5/17 x 1 swear fine
14/5/17 x 1 swear fine
18/5/17 x 1 Warning that you confirmed, which included me saying "Please also stop swearing, fines act as warnings"
20/5/17 x 2 swear fines
21/5/17 x 1 swear fine
26/5/17 x 3 swear fines.

Not to mention the fact that some of these swear words were part of you insulting other users. So please dont come on here and try and say that you are only breaking the rules a "little bit".

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I'll notify the admin who banned you however this was not just due to swearing. Below is a snippet (censored):

[Image: Qp8wGXj.png]

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
well, i do apologise for them, but its the truth, most of these cops dont know what they are doing sadly, i usually block messages because often i get so pissed at misbehaving cops.
(Brad, the chat you have is totally true, but, in that maybe 2 hour session, Persian gulf guy cut me off and hit me atleast 20-30 times, he made me lose my shit)
The way to deal with people who are not following the rules is to report them to an admin. We're not psychic and we're not always watching the right people.

Agree to kerb your language and I'll consider a reduction of your ban.
Hi Pete,i ALWAYS report people, but nothing happens... other than that i swear i will try not to swear anymore (infact i will try to use the chat as less as possible)
i'd like to know how much you are gonna reduce my ban to, if you will.
Thanks for the reply.
(2017-06-17 15:30)Matt88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Pete,i ALWAYS report people, but nothing happens... other than that i swear i will try not to swear anymore (infact i will try to use the chat as less as possible)
i'd like to know how much you are gonna reduce my ban to, if you will.
Thanks for the reply.

You should try forum reports, you haven't made any of those yet. More major incidents are best reported here.

I'll reduce your ban to a month from the original date so you have 8 days left to serve. Your ban will be lifted at 23:10 UTC+1 on 26/06/2017.
Thanks Pete, i will try forum reports next time(i didn't have a forum account so, yea)
Thanks again and sorry for bothering.
Hello, my One year ban has not been removed.
Is it for some specific reason ?
I'll unban you in a sec

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's