[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban PLEASE :( (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: -RenaultSportTeam.
Time & Date of Incident: Today, 3.27 pm.
Replay / Screenshot Link: -
Replay Timestamps: -
Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got banned for the occurrence of the cops in a police chase.I got banned for 14 days? The cops passed without any contact.Where is the crime?I didn't contact chase.I want the duration of the banned to be reduced. I'm banned unjustly.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
(2017-06-16 16:43)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

I need to check again?
It's fine now.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
If from what I understand, you claimed what you said got lost in translation.

So two questions:

1) If you intended to say 'disturb' instead of annoy, you would have said "To disturb you I pass", which still does not make sense.

2) Would you not have just said sorry if you connected and knew what you done (which obviously you did know).
(2017-06-16 17:23)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]If from what I understand, you claimed what you said got lost in translation.

So two questions:

1) If you intended to say 'disturb' instead of annoy, you would have said "To disturb you I pass", which still does not make sense.

2) Would you not have just said sorry if you connected and knew what you done (which obviously you did know).

I didn't want the cops to bother you.. I wanted to say this, translate wrong translation.I was going to apologize right after that, but
I was suspended from the server.. :/
(2017-06-16 17:23)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]If from what I understand, you claimed what you said got lost in translation.

So two questions:

The ban will be lifted?
Ash will comment when he is able, however i'd advise you explain why you didn't slow for sirens. I think it is clear the comment you said after the kick was lost in translation.
(2017-06-16 20:38)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Ash will comment when he is able, however i'd advise you explain why you didn't slow for sirens. I think it is clear the comment you said after the kick was lost in translation.

So, the ban will not be removed?
Ash is dealing with this, but I suggested that you answer my question about why you didn't slow for sirens.

Top tip: In your next reply, don't ask whether/when your ban will be removed.
Your story is now not making sense. You are now claiming you didn't see them? However in other posts you have said you did?
Apparently this ban will not be removed.Well, good games.
That is not what I am saying. I just want to know the truth before I make my mind up. No point trying to make 'excuses' which you think will get you off the hook. Either be straight with me or we can call it a day.
If I had the brakes done,an accident would be unavoidable.I couldn't stand. I was too fast.The cops on the left side appeared last.Normally passed out from the shock.But even this crime

Not being able to stand.
Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's