[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bit of an extreme ban there in my opinion (Ban Reduced by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, was just banned for 2 weeks by Sheep after coming off a week ban for "insulting others".

I was banned just now for saying "for fks sake foust lol" as a light hearted joke with some player named Foust as we were messing round on the ramps on ab

Don't see how it's rational to ban me for 2 weeks for making a joke with someone, understand I came off a week ban just then but this is kinda extreme as its merely a joke

Thanks..
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

How was it friendly or funny? I don't see anything funny in it. Also, you had some kind of argument with Foust before. ("move" etc.)

It's unbelievable how you can't learn from a week ban. That even ended today. You break the exact same rule you were banned for.

I see no reason to unban you or reduce your ban, as you showed no signs of understanding the rules or learning from your mistakes.
(2017-06-16 17:00)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

How was it friendly or funny? I don't see anything funny in it. Also, you had some kind of argument with Foust before. ("move" etc.)

It's unbelievable how you can't learn from a week ban. That even ended today. You break the exact same rule you were banned for.

I see no reason to unban you or reduce your ban, as you showed no signs of understanding the rules or learning from your mistakes.

Was completely light hearted- the "argument" as you put it with foust was not an argument whatsoever more so just a joke. he wasnt mad neither was I... if there was a problem we would have contacted a tc member

I dont see how its rational to ban me for two weeks over one sentence that was only a joke with all due respect to you Sheep

Each to their own but I feel like there is a reason to be unbanned which is purely due to the fact that we were not at all having an argument and in mine and most likely fousts eyes it was only a joke. Even if I could have the ban reduced or something I would be really happy with that, two weeks is quite a while

Thank you
Ok I can reduce your ban by one week. You will still be banned for one week as you didn't learn at all. I hope that atleast now you realise swearing is not allowed on our servers.

PM me if you want to disucss more
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's