[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I am sorry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I would like to say sorry for what i have said. I will not create any excuses, it just came in the worst time as it could. I am sorry to those who were offended by what i have said and to my exteammates who had to deal with it after that. I will not ask for an unban, im going to serve my year ban and make up my minds.

Sorry again and cya in a year.
It's very mature of you to admit a mistake Jacob. To be honest, I understand what you did based on how frustrating the situation was. That doesn't make it any better, but understandable at least.

I hope to see you in one year! Smile Best of luck.
Respect to you for apologising Jacob. We've all been incredibly frustrated over the issues recently, I hope to see you in game in the future.
Sad to see things turn out like this but anyhow very mature from your side, best of luck and I hope to see you in a year.
God speed J.

We'll be waiting for you here till you come back mate (:
It is a shame that this happened this way, however, you know what you did was wrong Jacob and respect to you for admitting it, shows a lot of maturity from your behalf, hope to see you in a year bud. gl
We know you're not a bad person, a lot of frustration built up from the recent events at TC. Hope we can see you again next year!
Nice from your side to say sorry, you're not a bad boy, and the situation had been a bit frustrating, but not for be a regular player any of us are allowed to do that.

Best of luck this year, and looking forward to seeing you back!
I'm sure you're not the only one who thought of those things, just happened to be the one who said it out loud. Hope to see you later.
Understandable, mate. Thanks for apologising so sincerely. I really do hope we see you in less than a year man, maybe in Gumball; best of luck. Smile
As others said above, the combination of frustration and the recent events regarding TC could have pushed you into this. However, we all know that you're a nice guy.
See you in one year mate. Wink
Reference URL's