[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request RonK215 (Unban Request Denied by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RonK215 (DML_RonK)

● Time & Date of Incident : Last week

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3qiyrz9rm6...282%29.mpr

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Okay. I know I have been wrong by swearing (not on purpose)
I did chase the cop but I got obviously pissed off because its not the first time that It happens to me . If i knew that it is bannable i wouldn't even think about doing it.
what i've wanted to ask though why is the guy who rammed me first and then reported me for ramming him like you guys say didn't get any punishment for that?
he wasn't right at the same time just like I wasn't right.
If we broke the same shouldn't we be banned the same time? (the replay is the same replay from the guy who reported me)
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

Your ban of only 3 days was for getting in the way of a chase, ramming a cop at high speed and swearing. Your punishment is pretty mild taking that into consideration. The rules are pretty clear, so you should have known it was punishable.

The cop only steered your car into a barrier. That is only borderline ramming and no punishment as such needed, however i did let him know not to do it.

The ban ends in 1 hour 30 minutes, so you're welcome back then.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's