[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: lowrider012

time & date: 2017-06-27

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i probably did an accident and a tc member saw me and tought it was ramming, ive read the rules of the server and i know the rules and sorry for my english im from quebec si i rarely speak or write english hope you understand my unban request !! Smile
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
ok i am gonna wait i response hope to get it soon ! Tongue
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello!

I banned you because 1) You were annoying other cruisers who did, many times, ask you to stop following them as you disrupted their cruise and 2) you then proceeded to ram 2 of them at a pit stop before i removed you from the server - and yes, you rammed them willingly, because i witnessed it on my own.
ban someone for following someone that makes no sense and i ram them beause they were cutting me of my lane and they were doing thing like that i wasn't ramming them for fun they made me mad so i rammed them i little and you were there you saw only that not the beginning
They asked you to not follow them around, then you got mad because they did not like your company? From what i have seen, and i've seen quite a bit of it, you were the one contantly nabbing at them, tailgating, hitting, etc.

Now for the "little ramming" part, i'm sure you are aware that any kind of ramming, especially intentional, is punishable on our server. If you did not know that, then we have nothing more to discuss about.
ok i totally understand _ice_ ive read the rules (tc) pete helped me on discord and we talk a little about that but can i just have like less days of ban because 10 days its alot i wanted to play this weekend :/ Lowrider012
OK, here is what we are going to do.

I will unban you. Should you fail to obey the rules again you will be met with a harsher punishment and an unban will be highly unlikely.

For future reference, if you are being told to stay away from a cruise, please do so.

I will unban you as soon as you acknowledge you understood what i wanted to say.
ok i totally understand, and im thankful that you treat my thread fast very good service with a very fast response thanks -Lowrider012
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's