[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2017 - Skin Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: Jj6juP3.png]

SKIN WORKSHOP

You can use this thread to request Gumball skins from community members. You may also sell skins in this thread for InSim cash.

Offering incentives to those who could make a skin for you will increase your chances of getting a well designed skin. Be patient and appreciate that skins are difficult and time consuming to make.

If you are requesting a replica skin, provide images of the original with as many angles covered as possible. Take your time when requesting a skin as the more information you give, the better response you will get.

[Image: info.png] Skin Decals

For our skin decals pack, please see this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=26577

I am working on gumball skin and i am no professional skinner so I would like some help. Insim money is the payment. Pm here or on Discrod for more info.
Discord name: NöÖbEn
(2017-07-05 09:06)ClasK_03 Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on gumball skin and i am no professional skinner so I would like some help. Insim money is the payment.

You should give people more information than this. What car? What design? How much reward? Etc.
Looking for a professional skin for this years gumball.

Name: Demon
Car Number: Will need to register to find out if I get my exact number.
Cars: FZ5 & XRT
Description: 4th of July Oriented, but needs to include and blend in with the benefits of GUMBALL logos. Hood vents/splitters/louvers etc you are welcome to add for more car detail, entirely up to the creator
Price: Willing to Negotiate
(2017-07-05 10:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-05 09:06)ClasK_03 Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on gumball skin and i am no professional skinner so I would like some help. Insim money is the payment.

You should give people more information than this. What car? What design? How much reward? Etc.

You wanna help me? Smile pm for more info.

(2017-07-05 10:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]

You wanna help me? Smile pm for more info.
No, I was just saying that you should post more about what it is you want.
Made by my great friend Smile

[Image: kS0eoPc.jpg]
Looks alright but there is no number on the door, is that getting added later?
(2017-07-07 19:40)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Looks alright but there is no number on the door, is that getting added later?

Yeah planning to make a few edits tomorrow Smile
[Image: 7PZkqDy.jpg]
Looks good buddy!
Hello,

Looking for someone to edit a skin a bit and make it more gumball'y.

I will pay between 10 and 20k in insim cash.

~Lose
I'm opting for a simple, classic look. Work in Progress Wink
(using daloonie's kit for some lines; private skin)
[Image: Tt0fj6B.png]
You should put the number board at the centre of the door IMO. I like the colour scheme actually.
I am working on gumball skin (s) and i am no professional skinner. Insim money is the payment. Pm here.

[Image: bynonvqw.png]

[Image: t6d2iu8q.png]

edit preview (test build) : [Image: lbyo8sgf.jpg]
We have been working on a couple of skins but are unsure if we like them or not. We weren't really looking to have anything amazing - Just something that looked somewhat nice Smile - We will likely make quite a few edits to these.

[Image: enb2017_7_8_15_2_3.jpg]

[Image: enb2017_7_8_15_2_28.jpg]

[Image: XFR.jpg]

[Image: enb2017_7_3_16_40_55.jpg]
Skin Request: FZ5

If at all possible, I am looking for a skin similar to this, for the FZ5:

[Image: 6e6d772ab96a3356133122915d3df61c.jpg]
[Image: 9185ddf43540775d77bdc6626b08f2da--dublin-gumball-.jpg]
(If I can find pictures of the rear I will post them)

Two changes:
• Number 57
• Majority of the number on the door, instead of below the door handle like in the pictures above

Willing to pay up to €10,000-20,000 Insim as long as I can see how it looks in-game beforehand. Would like to have the skin before the rally begins.
@Lewis. I'd recommend getting some of the bright yellow decals on that red skin to give it a bit of variety. The yellow number board would work well I think.
(2017-07-08 11:23)Lose Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Looking for someone to edit a skin a bit and make it more gumball'y.

I will pay between 10 and 20k in insim cash.

~Lose

I will message you about this.

(2017-07-08 15:15)• Blue • Wrote: [ -> ]Skin Request: FZ5

If at all possible, I am looking for a skin similar to this, for the FZ5:

*Images*

Two changes:
• Number 57
• Majority of the number on the door, instead of below the door handle like in the pictures above

Willing to pay up to €10,000-20,000 Insim as long as I can see how it looks in-game beforehand. Would like to have the skin before the rally begins.

Just so other people know - I have worked on a skin for Blue Smile

(2017-07-08 15:25)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]@Lewis. I'd recommend getting some of the bright yellow decals on that red skin to give it a bit of variety. The yellow number board would work well I think.

I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the advice!
[Image: IMG_8186-copy.jpg]
So I would like to get a skin like this for RB4, but violet/purple would be blue. The rest of the skin would be improvised by the Skinner to look good with the front. The Miami - Ibiza text could be something like Gumball 2017 and the number would be 28 on both sides. I would be able to pay around 15k for it.
Please pm me if you would be interested in doing this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's