[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Banned recently (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: theworld

● Time & Date of Incident 03.07.2017 16:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://uploadir.com/u/vlqqgkob
● Replay Timestamps: 21:37:13 - 22:28:10

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

So i was banned recently, i did ram and i apologize, i also apologized ingame.
but why the other guy wasnt punsihed too? he clearly rammed me twice, and even insulted me?
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

You were basically bumped twice. The user was spoken to about their actions. You on the other hand decided to use force because your car was touched. Part of the reason you were banned because you mysteriously disconnected after I said I was looking into it. Why?
Sorry for my disconnect, i had to leave for a sec my LFS was laggy, i tried to reconnet after 1 or 2 mins, i was refused by server.

I was going into the pit stops, and this guy started to reverese into me twice, and i felt to go eye for an eye, well that is against the rules and i apologized afterwards, im really sorry, then i was called an idiot. I did not want to make it a such big deal, but i was punished and he wasnt, i kinda feel unfair when i apologized.
Do not ram another user. If you have an issue report it to TC. You will be unbanned shortly.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's