[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: dark's video workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and welcome to a place where you can check out most of my videos that I made in the past years. Feel free to leave feedback and criticism Smile Enjoy your stay!

Toruku still alive

First ever video from me for a crack toruku club. I had a lot of fun making it Biggrin Turned out pretty good. Sorry for the quality, it was filmed with my old pc which was a complete potato xd

Lonely Wolf

First proper skin that I have ever done, when I finished it, I thought it would be cool to have sort of a preview of it. So here it is, my first ever proper video and skin out for you to judge Wink

something...

After an amazing and chill session with friends, I thought why not to go ahead and make a chill video? With the help of hachi I found a fitting song and here is the result!

Autumn is here

One day after school I was sitting and chilling, doing pretty much nothing and listening to music, when I found this amazing song. Listened to it a couple of times and thought it would be fun to do a quick video. Quickly got a replay and filmed it. Here's the outcome

How this video was born? Long story short, watched chill modded gta vids and got an enb with dof in it and an awesome replay. You can see where it led to...

passin' me by

Got accepted into night wave + obsession with one video of underground japan mountain drifting video with this awesome song. That's the story on how this video was born. This was my first time using overlays in videos too.

DREAMING

This was supposed to be a dedicated video to Club Mans. It turned out better than I expected and still is probably one of the best videos I will ever make even with all the mistakes that are in here.

Law Break

This video was dedicated to my club Law Break with the intention to show our driving style

GHOST

Came back from cruising around city with my friends in real life. I sat down and turned on tc cruise server, took a fast setup and went all in. Had a great time and lost 4k in auto fines for speeding in 25min Biggrin The next day I thought I would give it a try and make a video out of it. Turned out better than expected as I never really did a non drift video.

Cold World

For this video I was trying to go for the old school, dark vibe. I listening to some darker hip hop songs and this one song really got stuck in my head. Had a pretty nice replay laying around and here it is.

Have to say, at first I wasn't really into the music choice but as soon as the clip reached 0:17, it really set the tone for the whole video and really caught my attention. I really liked how you synchronized music along with the post production effects and how smooth the camera work was. I was hoping to see some more versatile action (perhaps some 360 entries, hmm?) but it wasn't a deal breaker. Overall, a pretty good video that gives an impression who you guys really are and gives an idea what kind of style you guys represent, which is awesome because diversity is what's needed and really makes for a better viewing experience Smile

I hope to see more drifting in the next one, some door to door action would be wicked!

Camera work 9/10
Post production 8/10
Synchronization (montage + music) 9/10
Thank you a thousand times for such a great feedback! Really awesome hearing this from you. The lack of angles and stuff is because this all was done in one day - driving, filming and editing. Finished editing at 3am, that's why some parts might have some mistakes or not that good of an effect choise, but I'll definetly try to improve next time! This was my first fast paced video and I think it was quite okay Biggrin Thank you for this awesome rating!
Hello, I renamed the theme a bit, so I could post multiple of my works. To start this I'm gonna place some older videos here by updating the original post. And for the update, gonna put here a kind of different video by me, I know it's not that amazing, but I tried to push all I could from vegas Tongue Hope you catch the vibe of it and enjoy!

Reference URL's