[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lucron

● Time & Date of Incident: Last week. (June 30th maybe?)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well, I started playing LFS again recently so figured I'd chill in the TC servers. I had quick chats set from long ago that include the N word (with an "a" at the end, obviously not "er." Yes I was using them as a joke with the 4 or 5 friends I was playing with. Everyone was calling this "racism" which didn't make sense to me how all of this white people are getting upset about it when using it mostly as a joke towards myself and a couple friends (yes, I am Black. Yes, I was playing with 1 or 2 black friends and some white friends as well) So I don't understand. Everytime I asked to explain (which I assume is acceptable to ask) how it was racist, they started crying about it.

I decided to leave the server and get away from the whining and since deleted the quick chats. Just the other day I decided to go back on and I was banned.
You've missed out half the truth really. None the less, I'll alert the admin!

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Alright thanks, I guess.
I guess the dude is on vacation or what? lmao
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

The thing is, that word does cause people to feel uncomfortable and you know that from previous discussions / bans.

If you want to use that (including swearing etc.) then you should do so in channel-chat (!ch) between the friends you're playing with.

You were clearly just using it to provoke others and get a reaction - looking at your chatlog you ended up just spamming it.

Explain why you think that's appropriate?
I didnt spam nothin lmao. I said it frequently at the end because randoms in there were trying to tell me IM racist. Like what?? Bet Im racist, smh. I just go on to chill and have a good time but when people wanna bring some race into it, they better bring their A game boi.

But fr, people get "uncomfortable" from the word cucumber, so does that mean Im gonna stop saying it? BET. If some body might've asked and said somethin like "Can you stop sayin that, im uncomfortable." Probably woulda stopped tho lmao. But if kids are gonna be out here cryin "THATS RACIST OMG UR A WHITE SUPREMACIST" Then nah, no need.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's