[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Bilcrossfoto

● Time & Date of Incident: June 16th

● Replay / Screenshot Link: *
● Replay Timestamps: *

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was travling to my girlfriend house for some weeks and when i came back and tryed to join TC`s server i did see i was banned! I know i have some brothers that like to play LFS when i am not home but Pete send me the video of the reason why " i " was banned! I did see that it was some type of MOD on "my" car.

I havent find the MOD on my computer so maybe they deleted it when they did get banned! But i dont know anymore! I have change my password on my computer and lock my door when i am outside the house! So i am for sure that this will never happend again!

Hope you guys will for the first trust my and let "me" get a new chance!

- Silva
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Could you not ask them what MOD they used?
I talked to them both and the one said that he did it, and he said also that he deleted it from the computer.. But to be sure i have cleaned up the computer and downloaded thing back again. So the MOD or what it was have been deleted from the computer!
Okay, I will unban you on the following condition:

- If your account (regardless of user behind the screen) is found with mods in future, it will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.

You must ensure your account is secure.

Please confirm you agree with the above and I'll make it so.

Thanks
Thank u! I will for sure keep my account for my self from now Smile

Thanks!
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's