[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Any tips for long-distance driving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Gumballs coming up soon, and I want to drive a bit of long-distance beforehand to get some money - anyone got any tips on how to keep going since i get bored if i go over 30 mins Tongue
Drive with a group Smile Make's it a bit interesting with the overtakes etc
Talk to people in teamspeak, or simply just listen. The banter will keep you awake. Thumbup
You might already, but I play music whilst driving. Maybe driving as part of a group would motivate you more
Try switching cars and changing the setups, this could make it more fun/interesting.
Alright; thanks all for the tips! Smile
Music or TS definitely helps. Having some kind of noise in your ears to listen to makes you forget time a little. If you have more screens you could even put something on to watch.
(2017-07-11 17:33)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Music or TS definitely helps. Having some kind of noise in your ears to listen to makes you forget time a little. If you have more screens you could even put something on to watch.

I'll try that soon, thanks!
Mix it up a little, Do some XRG + Restriction driving, then play as a COP, XRT Drifting, group cruise etc...
(2017-07-11 16:41)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
Gumballs coming up soon, and I want to drive a bit of long-distance beforehand to get some money - anyone got any tips on how to keep going since i get bored if i go over 30 mins Tongue

TeamSpeak. That's the only way I ever manage it.

That or join a team.
Music. Music all the way. Or join the TC TS3, we will entertain you. Smile
(2017-07-11 20:16)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]That or join a team.

You do realise you're replying to [GU]Jack right? Laugh
Thanks all for the tips Smile

(2017-07-12 11:58)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]

XD

You think I still keep track of all of that? Tongue
(2017-07-13 12:11)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]

You think I still keep track of all of that? Tongue

Well. you scour the forums every so often so you never know Tongue
Reference URL's