[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 44r0n_r3

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-07-16 18:18:02 | GMT+2 (20:18:02)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://prntscr.com/fwgow8
● Replay Timestamps: have no replay

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello,
today i was banned while cruising around as Medic. The admin [TC] Sheep said i was speedhacking and he banned me for 365 days. I never have used any mods on your server, so i would really like to see the replay of the incident, to see why you have banned me.

A couple of weeks ago i bought a new account because the one i used before was not mine officially and i wanted my own, so i asked the admin "Pete" if he could do a transfer. So i have no idea why you ban me now. TC CityDriving is my favourite server on LFS, because there are the most opportunities in my opinion. I have many gaming hours ingame and i joined over a half year ago, and i bought a new account for over 40$, i never would cheat or use mod in my life on this server, because i bought it to play on this server.

I have no idea why you banned me because i never used any speedhacks or mods to get faster, can you explain me why please?
Thank you!
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Explain this:

Replay link: https://www.mediafire.com/?q6bv4d1j9rz2lo3

Relevant timestamp(s):

0:25 - Odd spin
2:45 - Acceleration
3:15 - Acceleration
13:50 - Acceleration
16:00 - Acceleration

Constant rev jumping, also notice the 50% restriction.

We also see you asked another user, and got a link, to a so-called "clutch hack". The above is perfect evidence of what happens when you use such a hack.
Hello [TC]►Brad◄,

I just watched the replay you sent me in the file and I have to admit that I did not realize that a mod i used before was still on. In the replay it was clearly to see ,I do not want to deny this. Sorry that i said before, i was sure i do not use a hack because i didn't realize it ingame.

So, Me and my friend Meysam have played on his server before where we used that modification. After a while later, I joined City Driving server and drove around, but i completely forgot to turn the Mod off. This is why this happened at:

Quote:0:25 - Odd spin
So if you press PageDown on your Keyboard it activates a "spin" when this tool is on. This happened because i wanted to activate Strobe Lights but it spinned me instead of this. Then i realized my tool was still on and after that i closed it and went on.

Quote:2:45 - Acceleration
I watched this in the video and you can clearly see it right there. Sorry that i said before, that i was sure i using no hack or mod, i really didn't realize, because my Rev was completely normal the whole time, it didn't go up as in the replay. When i played everything looked normal and i didn't notice, but in the replay it was clearly to see. If you want sir, i can record a video how it looks for me playing and in a replay, also with the spin if you want please let me know sir, so you can understand this better.

Quote:We also see you asked another user, and got a link, to a so-called "clutch hack". The above is perfect evidence of what happens when you use such a hack.
Yeah, this was my friend Meysam (ali_dk), we wrote PMs about this but I never used any hacks with intention here, we played on his server with the mods this is why. It will be great if you can send me a chatlog of this maybe if you have it, because i mainly forgot what i wrote with him. He got an Administrator warning for "offering a clutch mod" to me, we were only talking about it for his server because we are friends and were both on the server. Please ask him for this, he didn't offered me a "hack". This is the picture: http://prntscr.com/fwpt7x And you can see after that, we left the server to play on his server. I didn't use any of these clutch hacks ingame on city driving especially not with intention.

I am really sorry for that what happened, especially as i said that i use no mods, i just don't realize the mod was still on before, because it was as normal.
I hope you can understand what i said sir, and i hope that you give me a second chance to play on the server. I admit that it was my mistake with the mod but it was not my intention to do it, i bought me a new account some time ago to have fun on the server. I would be very grateful for your understanding.
Thank you for your attention, i wish a great day sir!
Hi, just to comment on one thing: did you have an old account on LFS? You mention that you made a new account.

Thanks
Hello sir,
Yes, my old account username was "uniface". I asked the admin [TC]»Pete« if he can do a transfer to my new one http://prntscr.com/fwr6jt
Thank you for responding to my messages!
How many mods have you got? Because after 0:25 you say you realised you had a mod on and closed it down.
Yes, exactly that is right. After my car "spinned" ( 0:25 - Odd spin ) i closed the mod, but the problem is, if i do changes on the car engine/Rev with this mod it will remains until the game is closed. After a restart it is clean again. But this was my problem for the ban, i didn't notice anything because me and my friend played on another server before and the rev while playing was totally smooth with it but in a replay it goes up very odd. If you want i can do a screen record ingame while playing and one from replay.

Thank you, i wish a good night!
Hi,

I'm willing to unban you, given the following proviso:

- If you are found using a mod again (whether intentional or not), you will be permanently banned from our server. If you still wish to use mods on other private servers you must do whatever necessary to ensure you do not accidentally use them on our server.

If you agree to the above, I'll unban you shortly.
Hello Sir,
I totally agree to that what you wrote. It was my mistake with the mods, and i am really thankful that you understand my situation what i mean. From now on i will check my game if some modification is in the background before i join the server. I want to say sorry again for this, it will not happen in the future again. Thank you, i love your server and i am really happy to play on it again. I think i will also reinstall my Lfs so nothing is still there.
Thanks for your effort!!
Hi,

You should now be unbanned.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's