[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Robiii47

- Time & Date of Incident:2017-07-17 , about 8pm GMT+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
- Replay Timestamps:N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Casual day, i was playing on TC, and i noticed a guy , his name was Jake something, he kept saying "Hey Mom/dad" to other people so i thought he was into them jokes. So i asked him if he wanted to be my sugar daddy , as a joke of course. He said yes, and i kinda went too far with the joke and iinstantly regretted it, i asked him if he'd like to give me a warm creampie Smile. I know this joke shouldn't have really been said on TC. I regret what i have done.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
You asked another user, who happend to be a she, if she'd like same thing that you asked Jake to do to you. This kind of disrespectful and inappropriate language is not tolerated at all, and you should be aware of that because you have history of saying inappropriate "jokes".
I don't understand why you think saying something like that is appropriate, especially when the "joke" is aimed at a female.

I do not see any reason to reduce your ban.
Go ahead, ask her what I said after that.
I'm completely aware of what you have said.
"just a joke, dont take it seriously"

Are you telling me that you can just tell people anything you want and then just say "just a joke" and then tell them to not take it seriously? Do you understand that some people may find your words offensive?
Yes, I am aware of the fact that people can find my words offensive. Even if you won't unban me I'd like to say sorry for all that i have done.
I hope you learn from this

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's