[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request Novak- (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont have any replay links

It happened around 8:15pm eastern standard time

I was just banned for 14 days on weston park I do not rremember who did it but i remember what happened.

I saw a car stuck in a corner and another car pinning him there so I moved the other car so he could be set free this was in a parking lot. First the admin took away my car and i asked him why he said because of me hitting the car I said ok tried to talk to him more then he stopped repsinding and banned me for 14 days. I do not think i should be banned for that long over something like this...
You rammed him & would not respond to me what so ever. Then when i restricted you to a uf1 I got your attention and even after that you still would not say sorry to the user.
As I told you i thought the other person was trapped in the corner im sorry for the misunderstanding but thats what it is a misunderstanding. the reason I did not respond to you is because i use vr in lfs and it is hard to see the chat. After you restricted me to the uf1 i tried to talk to you about it but you did not repsond then eventually banned me....
So why couldn't you just say sorry to the user? I banned you for referring or alluding to me as a male genital.
Sorry for calling you a d**k that was uncalled for. The reason I did not apologize to the user was I thought he was harassing the driver in the corner by keeping him there thats the reason I pushed him in the first place, I should have apologized after i realized that was not what was happening but I was to busy trying to talk to you and then I was banned . if you remember who it was I would gladly write them a pm if they have a forum account.
His username is "turki14" give him a shout next time you see him in-game. I'll give you another chance. I'm going to unban you shortly. If you continue to break rules don't expect an unban so fast next time.
alright thanks man
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's