[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training 44r0n_r3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: 44r0n_r3
Nickname: Aaron
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): German and English / Free time around 6 hours after 16:00 GMT+2
Hi i want to do basic training because i was banned and i want to be i a better cop, is it ok? Thank you!!
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Hi,
i have read the cop guide and rules again and i have understand them
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Friday today
Evening
17:00 - 23:59
Sonic [T]
is this ok?
Please keep training organisation over PM to make things easier for yourself and your chosen trainer.

Also note that Gumball starts today and some trainers may not be available for training over this weekend.
Ok thank you
Hello cop trainers, can you say me when i can do it? thanks!
Training Information:

Took place on: 31/07/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Your car control when you had no damage was good. You made some good PITs when given the chance and you made a good attempt at the two car box.

Improvements: You need to improve your reactions. Give yourself more space when approaching junctions so you don't lose ground on the suspect. Practice checking your map if the suspect is too far ahead. Your awareness was lacking, you flew out of bounds and when returning I could still see you not paying attention to things ahead of you and you were hitting the barriers. Improve your awareness and reactions to become a safer cop and you'll be on your way to a pass.

Notes:

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's