[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban please (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: gigapouch

● Time & Date of Incident: 21 July 2017 around 2-3pm Pacific Time (US)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A, I called a cop an idiot for following too closely and rear-ending me, at the time I did not acknowledge that it was my fault, also insulting BP via discord pm
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I truly feel regret now for insulting two admin members, I should not have done it and I apologize for what I did. I would love to get back into the Gumball as I worked hard on my skin this year and I can't bear to watch my ranking go down more.I am willing to pay out my entire insim money if necessary to express my apologies.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
I'll just state some facts, from beginning to end.

Replay: https://uploadir.com/u/470hqu8t

You seemed to have some problems controlling yourself in main chat for an hour or so, with you making comments (varying in severity) such as: "may i ask what the hell that red platform is doing near the intersection", "with all these 12 year olds and snobby 20 year olds idk about that", "wtf people", and "lowlife is total idiot".

Moving on to the issue which led to your ban: if you go to about 19:07 on the replay, this is where you should be quite aware that there are sirens behind you. If you notice, a guy with 12 hrs. gameplay time even managed to pull over for sirens, and he was in a faster car, yet you trundled on with your UF1. I gave you a light tap directly to your rear at 19:19 so you had around 12 seconds to move before that. I was so preoccupied with the fact that you were in my way that I didn't notice my suspect had turned left, which is what I realised at 19:24, at which point I was going to do a U-Turn.

At 19:48, I question you. I wanted to know what was going on with you and why you didn't move, at which point you called me an idiot at 21:34. Notice how disinterested you were at talking through the issue with me. I returned you to pitlane at 22:12 a few times, whilst sending you numerous messages, but you kept driving off. I banned you for your offences at this point (ignoring sirens, bad attitude, ignoring admin).

You approached me on Discord later on, with weird and illogical justifications, even implying you weren't sure what was going on when you were being pitlaned, describing it as "random crap". I really can't believe someone with 382 hrs. gameplay doesn't recognise pitlanes/messages.

This should be a good reminder that you are expected to actively move for sirens. From the rules:
Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

To be honest, if you had actually been willing to talk to me after the initial ignoring sirens, I can guarantee you that you would not be banned right now and we wouldn't need to be wasting our time on this. Also, if you had discussed the issue on Discord with me properly, instead of saying "i'm done with [TC], you guys suck" before abruptly leaving, I would have even reduced the ban heavily. You had a few chances to make things better, but didn't take them.

How about I reduce your ban by a week?

Just to note since you mentioned it, unfortunately you have been disqualified from Gumball.

Thanks!
BP
Yeah... I was just annoyed by how many wrong way drivers and rammers there were that day. If I'm disqualified from the Gumball then just keep the 30 day ban then. I'll try to do better next Gumball.
OK, thank you for your honesty.
We'll see you in a month or so hopefully.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's