[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request ^^ (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: storm11

● Time & Date of Incident: Today "24/07/2017"

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A, I crashed with an Admin called Josh while i was wrong siding and he restricted me with UF1 for 40 mins and that was the second time i told him sorry and stuff and even paid him but he was acting like a boss and i dont deserve a UF1 restriction bc its gumball3K its allways like this and there was dozens of racers WW!! and i called him a Douche but that's not for a 1 week reason!!! being an admin doesnt mean u can do any thing u want.......

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I kinda feel regret but i dont rly deserve a ban bc its gumball and i'm on top 20 and seeking to reach the top 15 and i worked rly hard the last few days and i dont want to waste that!!!! and i'm sorry Josh even tho its not rly my totall fault .......
(2017-07-24 12:59)YacineDz Wrote: [ -> ]I crashed with an Admin called Josh while i was wrong siding and he restricted me with UF1 for 40 mins and that was the second time i told him sorry and stuff and even paid him but he was acting like a boss and i dont deserve a UF1 restriction bc its gumball3K its allways like this and there was dozens of racers WW!!

Your first restriction was 15 minutes, which for most people is enough to realise that their wrong siding isn't doing them any favours. The 15 minute restriction was put into place because in less than a lap I had to avoid you on the wrong side and then I was hit at full speed by you on the wrong side, not only this but the fact that you didn't seem to care about it all that much was a little bit annoying. Just so we're perfectly clear on this, we have a rule in place about wrong siding which you're expected to follow like we expect you to follow every other rule.

Rules Wrote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.

After your first restriction, some time passed and then I was hit again by you on the wrong side and at full speed, you apologised sure but again you didn't really seem to think it was much of an issue.

(2017-07-24 12:59)YacineDz Wrote: [ -> ]and i called him a Douche but that's not for a 1 week reason!!! being an admin doesnt mean u can do any thing u want.......

Being an admin does not mean I can do anything I want, you're correct. What being an admin does mean I can and should do though, is deal with people when they're breaking the rules. Had you given your restriction 20 minutes or so and spoken to me properly about the whole thing, I might have lifted it then and there so you could have gone back to your driving, hopefully without any further problems, instead you chose to call me a douche. At that point I know you're not going to listen to me and learn from your mistakes, when you pick the wrong way to deal with something that becomes perfectly clear, and now you've got to pay the price for the choice you made. After 340 hours spent on [TC] servers, i'd expect you to know better.

(2017-07-24 12:59)YacineDz Wrote: [ -> ]● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I kinda feel regret but i dont rly deserve a ban bc its gumball and i'm on top 20 and seeking to reach the top 15 and i worked rly hard the last few days and i dont want to waste that!!!! and i'm sorry Josh even tho its not rly my totall fault .......

Just because it's gumball doesn't mean you get a free pass to do what you want, i'm not out to ruin your or anyone else's fun or spoil their gumball, it's the last thing I want to do, but there also has to be a line drawn somewhere. If you still claim wrong siding somebody 3 times and then insulting them isn't your own fault then the restrictions and ban clearly haven't done their job and there's nobody else to blame for wasting your effort than yourself.

The ban will remain in place and since it's a 7 day ban you have also been DQ'd from the gumball.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's