[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban request marljiks (Unban Request Denied by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: marljiks

● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know correctly but about 2 weeks ago i think

● Replay / Screenshot Link:Dont have replay or anything because i'm not turned on auto mpr
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I get banned because of "racism" but actually guy started to insult me in many ways and i just said some words back to him and one those word was "Ni*er" But i didn't mean it like racist way.. i just felt very angry because he insults me cause of his lags... Is there any chance to get unban i would be very happy. I just think if they banned me why other guy can walk free.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
You used the N word twice mixed with some abusive language. We do not tolerate this and punishment is generally harsh when it comes to this kind of thing. I don't remember 100%, but i believe another admin dealt with the other guy, so nothing unfair there.

Unfortunately i'm not willing to unban you or reduce your ban at this time due to the nature of your actions which you are responsible for. The rules regarding behaviour towards other players is the most clear and strict ones we have, so there was no reason to not follow them.

You may choose to appeal the ban, but pay close attention to the terms of an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's