[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I have unban I don't have the video of when I was banned cause it was 4 months ago
user name : seyi01
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
- Your LFS Username: Seyi01

- Time & Date of Incident: I don't have the video the ban happened almost 5 months ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I understand why I was banned but not for that long I knew I was annoying but being in a uf1 during a restriction did not cause any harm to anyone I'm just guessing the admin got annoyed of me complaining when why I got a uf1 restriction which people were doing worse in the server that's why I was annoying
Threads merged.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

You were banned as a result of incessant ramming whilst on a UF1 restriction, to the extent that I had to kick you from the server in order to get you to stop. As I'm sure you know, this behaviour is simply not acceptable on the servers.

Following up from this, your response to the ban was quite childish. You chose to make a pointless thread in the "[TC] Member Required" section, in which you used a number of profanities to describe your ban, as well as your then opinion of the server.

In order for us to continue with your unban request, I am requesting a promise from you that your behaviour and maturity will drastically improve, and also that you will take greater care of your driving in the servers. Also, we do expect that in future, that should you be given directions by an administrator, that you will follow them.
yes no problem sorry about that
Alright, I'll unban you on the condition that you understand that should you be caught doing this again in the servers, your ban will be reinstated.

Please be patient, I'll unban you shortly.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's