[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since the servers went down I have been banned for no reason. Was playing on there a few days ago just fine but I have been banned now and I have know Idear why. I don't have a replay date or time of this ban so cant provide any. Can someone tell me what that ban was for as I have not been on for a few days. Hence I am writing this.
Username ( stevie-lee )
Have you recently moved Country?
(2017-07-29 07:14)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Have you recently moved Country?

No I was at work for a few days doing overtime. Came home and tried to join server one at around 12:00 am but just says host refused connection. As I said befor I have not been on for a few days so I'm not sure what the ban is for I have checked my emails for a account activation from lfs just Incase someone had got hold of my account but thankfully nothing so I'm a bit puzzled as to what I am banned for.
ok so my ban was over and I just tried to join again to find I'm now banned for possible account fraud (Code 1) wtf can someone plz sort this out. I made this account years ago so I don't understand what's going on. I know the servers went down for some maintenance and been having problems since all I want to do is join the server again and have some fun

username ( stevie-lee )

Tofu[•]Stevie
It was a problem on our end. Sorry for the inconveniences.
You're unbanned.
(2017-07-30 06:20)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]It was a problem on our end. Sorry for the inconveniences.
You're unbanned.

Hi chuck
Thank you for the reply

Thank you for sorting this issue out for me I very much appreciate it hope to see you on the server soon.

Stevie
Handled by Chuck.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

Merged your threads.
Reference URL's