[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Lose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Sir Elton John
Nickname: Lose
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Language: English
Times: All day today, potentially Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.

Could I possibly do a sizable chunk of the training today, if possible Biggrin

~Lose
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I can confirm that I have read and understood the rules.
~Lose
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Hello, would I be able to do training this afternoon please?
~Lose
Training Information:

Took place on: 31/07/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: You initiated the chase well, attempted a two car box and made a good corner PIT.

Improvements: You need to improve your car control a bit, it was very unstable, especially when going for maneuvers. Your tyres also got very hot during the chase, you should be keeping those cool. Your choice of driving line was questionable at some points. You were driving over grass verges and sand pits when it was actually doing nothing but slow you down. You should practice taking a better line and staying on track, it will make you faster and you won't lose as much ground on the suspect. There were a couple of occasions were you spun out due to late braking and being 'jittery' with your steering. One of which you spun out and went across into the other lane on a blind turn. This is dangerous and you should not drive faster than you can handle, being a safe cop is important.

I could see you taking big risks during the chase, instead of looking for alternative routes. If the suspect turned right you would react late and also try to turn right resulting in you crashing into the barrier. Instead, what you should have done is looked where the suspect could possibly go and look for an alternative route. If the suspect ever goes out of vision, you have your map to look at.

You have the right idea for PITs but some were a little bit rushed and lacked force in some instances. You should take longer to line up your car and make sure the force you use is going to spin the suspect around whilst also controlling your own car.

Notes:

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's