[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Sensejs

● Time & Date of Incident 2016-12-26

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First of all i got banned randomly, there was no reports or anything to be honest, got banned for cheating / hacking when i was cruising with my friend. ( Friend got reported for ramming and they banned me for cheats... ). But that may be true becouse back in a days when i was playing lfs and drifting, I was drifting on tweak server using that vtec thing. Maybe i didn't turn it off and i'm sorry for that but i got in no chases or whatever that could affect it, really i did always turn it off but maybe that only time ? No idea really, just now got a bit more time and would love to cruise maybe around in lfs too, not only in AC... Biggrin See some friends or something.
Thanks.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

The ban was not "random" - it doesn't put you in good light when you start off your post like that. The fact you were reported or not is completely irrelevant - if we find a hacker on the server, we're going to take care of it. Your whole relaxed attitude on the matter is frankly concerning.
Just wondering if you have any further comments? You haven't visited the forum since submitting this unban request, and I was hoping you could respond to the above in some way.

It's quite demotivating to deal with an unban request of someone who posts the thread then doesn't visit after.

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
You may as well make an appeal, when you're ready.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's