[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - UNBAN Request (Unban Request Denied by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: o.varela

● Time & Date of Incident: 30/06/2017
Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was driving in the highway at 120/kmh when a lot of cars where in the middle of the highway, I lost control of the car and crash them because I didnt have time to brake. The admin saw the incident and saw that I had a previous ban and decided to ban me again. In the past days I behaved correctly to the rules of the server and I will continue to do so. That is my reason to request the unban.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Quote:I was driving in the highway at 120/kmh when a lot of cars where in the middle of the highway, I lost control of the car and crash them because I didnt have time to brake.

You what? You were constantly accelerating, on a straight road. When you saw there was a chase with SIREN, you just kept accelerating and hit the cops. Brake was never applied, you had more than enough time to stop. Even after you had sent one cop flying, you continued to push him, like you were the only user in the game. Sorry was also never heard.

You had been unbanned for 2 days after your 30day ban had expired, you showed that you didn't learn a single thing.
I want to get Unban I promise I will behave correctly
On this user report you were banned for 30 days. Only after two days your ban had expired, you come and violate our rules again. I do not believe that you will behave because you even tried to lie to me. It shows that you don't even admit that you broke our rules. Should you have not lied, maybe your ban would've been reduced. It was your choice. Your ban will end 2017-09-19.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's