[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - A L e E x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:A L e E x
Nickname: Alex.
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):No
Notes (e.g times free/language):language : Arabic - English , i'm free Tomorrow
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Read and understand
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 16/08/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Good car control throughout the chase, good driving line in the high speed sections of the track and chose your gears well. You maintained a suitable tyre temperature for the duration of the chase. You performed a good corner PIT too. I can see that you were generally being safe in the chase.

Improvements: I'll start off by mentioning that your map awareness wasn't too much of a concern, but on one occasion on highway two, it took you a long time to realise the suspect had made a turn. But you recovered well from this and turned around safely. Just make sure to check the map more frequently if the suspect is far ahead, it will give you the chance to turn around quicker.

Your PITs do need a little bit of improvement. It was mainly just the angle you were choosing hence why I'm not too concerned about them. They were not dangerous and you waited for a good spot. You just need to go a little bit wider and angle your car so that you can put a solid amount of force into the PITs. If you are parallel to the suspect, you will just slide against him and it will be hard to spin him around. So please take on board this advice and practice it to improve your PITs.

Notes:

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's